1 cup of strongly brewed Chocolate Mint Rooibos by Stir Tea
4 tbsp chia seeds
6 tbsp almond milk (or another milk of your choice)
1 tbsp cocoa
1 tbsp cacoa nibs
1-2 tbsp vanilla extract, maple syrup or sweetener to taste (optional)
Sliced fruit and/or berries to garnish
- In a bowl add 4 tbsp of chia seeds
- Add 6 tbsp almond milk
- Now add 1 cup of strongly brewed Chocolate Mint Rooibos Stir tea
- 1 tbsp of cocoa, 1 tbsp of cacoa nibs and 1 tbsp of vanilla extract or maple syrup
- Stir until well combined, cover and put in the fridge over night
- Enjoy with your favourite fresh fruit to garnish
We hope you get a lot of joy from making and sharing this Chocolate Mint Rooibos Chia Bowl with your favourite cup of Stir Tea. Wishing you Happy Tea Times from everyone at Stir.
A delicious and nourishing start to your day, also a fantastic snack or dessert.
Recipe based on one from the new book, 'Cancer Hates Tea' by Maria Uspenski.