A delicious and nourishing start to your day, also a fantastic snack or dessert.
1 cup of strongly brewed Chocolate Mint Rooibos by Stir Tea
4 tbsp chia seeds
6 tbsp almond milk (or another milk of your choice)
1 tbsp cocoa
1 tbsp cacoa nibs
1-2 tbsp vanilla extract, maple syrup or sweetener to taste (optional)
Sliced fruit and/or berries to garnish
- In a bowl add 4 tbsp of chia seeds
- Add 6 tbsp almond milk
- Now add 1 cup of strongly brewed Chocolate Mint Rooibos Stir tea
- 1 tbsp of cocoa, 1 tbsp of cacoa nibs and 1 tbsp of vanilla extract or maple syrup
- Stir until well combined, cover and put in the fridge over night
- Enjoy with your favourite fresh fruit to garnish
We hope you get a lot of joy from making and sharing this Chocolate Mint Rooibos Chia Bowl with your favourite cup of Stir Tea. Wishing you Happy Tea Times from everyone at Stir.
Recipe based on one from the new book, 'Cancer Hates Tea' by Maria Uspenski.